We Offer More then Just one Type Of Babysitting
From Family Assistants to Nanny Shares
Safer at Home Nanny Share Program Rates:
2 families 2 children $12.00 per hour per family
2 families 3-4 children $13.00 per hour per family
3 families 3-4 children $8.40 per hour per family
4 families 3-4 children $6.30 per hour per family
2 families 5-6 children $14.25 per hour per family
3 families 5-6 children $9.50 per hour per family
4 families 5-6 children $7.15 per hour per family
5 families 5-6 children $5.70 per hour per family
Discounted pricing for families using the service for 6 or more hours in a day as follows (no available for Safer at Home Nanny Share Program):
- 1-2 children $20 per hour
- 3-4 children $22 per hour
- 5-6 children $24 per hour
Overnight, or entire weekend rates are different call for rates: 303-323-9886
Babysitter Share program:
- 2 families 3-4 children $13/hour per family/3+families $10/hr per family
- 2 families and 5-6 children $14/hr per family and 3+ families drops to $10/hr per family
Babysitters for on-call professionals:
For professionals that have on-call positions, such as medical professionals, etc, or your child is showing signs of sickness and may not be able to go to school the next day you can reserve a babysitter for "just in case" scenarios for a 4-hour fee plus any hours that the babysitter actually does work. If the babysitter doesn't work but is on-call you will be charged the 4-hour minimum based on our rates of service.
We do provide permanent placement and charge 15% of the estimated yearly salary of a nanny (based on a salary no less than $16.00/hr).
- Monthly payment options are available if you would like to hire someone permanently.
- Or a retainer fee of $250/month and you will be charged just the hourly rate as they apply based on how many children.
End of year statements for taxes $30
Beginning 2018 end of year statements for childcare expenses a charge of $30 will be assessed for every end of year statement request.